Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Still here

Just thought i'd check in since I haven't posted for a few weeks. My main reason for this was because my camera suddenly died and had to be sent to the Canon Hospital in Sydney for repair.

The camera is fixed and both the patient and owner are now doing well.

This Sunday sees me departing on my biggest ever bird adventure as I travel from home to Bourke and back again in 6 days. I plan to visit places such as Nyngan, Cobar, Gundabooka National Park, Bourke, Byrock, Warren and Gilgandra along the way.

I am already chaffing at the bit to hit the road and can't wait to pack the car and be off.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for my trip report. Hopefully it'll be an absolute corker of a trip with lots of photos.

Till then, my faithful followers :)

Lucky

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back again. Hope you have a great time and see lots of birds on your trip.

    ReplyDelete